Bar Exam Topics
Georgia Bar Tested Subjects
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Federal Practice and Procedure
Georgia Essays (4)
- All 7 MBE Subjects
- Business Organizations
- Family Law
- Georgia Practice and Procedure
- Non-Monetary Remedies
- Professional Ethics
- Trusts, Wills and Estates
- Uniform Commercial Code (Articles 2, 3 & 9)
Other State Bar Exams:
*Alabama and South Carolina are both Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) jurisdiction states.
Commerical Bar Prep Early Start Dates
BarBri: Starts Feb. 14, 2017
- Access to the AMP modules covering the 25 most commonly tested subtopics on the MBE.
- A 100 question diagnostic MBE test (with answers and explanations)
- Also full exam analysis by Steve Palmer
- A Systematic Problem Solving lecture designed to teach students how to approach the MBE
- Overviews for all MBE subjects
- Outline overviews
- 1 hour or so of a mini-lecture designed to re-orient students with the material prior to the full-length lectures.
Kaplan: Starts Spring 2017 Semester
Includes: 7 days of taped "foundation courses" (each tape is several hours) and 2100 multiple choice questions.
Themis: Starts March 2017
The Themis course opens March 2017 for July Bar takers. Students have access to lectures and multiple choice questions.