Mercer Law Review Volume 75 (2023-2024)
The Editorial Board is elected each year by the student members of the Law Review.
All issues of Volume 74 are available online.
- MLR Online Companion
- Highlighting student scholarship
- Eleventh Circuit Survey
- Lead Articles Edition
- This issue features articles from the 2022 Mercer Law Review Symposium, Past is Prologue: Legal Narrative and the Law’s Potential for Justice and Injustice.
- Articles Edition
- The Mercer Lawyer Edition – Every contributing author in this edition is a proud graduate of Mercer Law School, and their dedication to justice and the law inspires the next generation of Mercer lawyers.
- Georgia Survey
About the Law Review
The Mercer Law Review was founded in 1949 and is the oldest continually published law review in Georgia. Since its inception, the Mercer Law Review has served as an invaluable aid to practitioners and has provided a great service to the academic community through its publication of scholarly articles and its annual surveys of Georgia and Eleventh Circuit law.
Each year, the Mercer Law Review publishes four books:
- Annual Survey of Georgia Law
- Lead Articles
- Annual Eleventh Circuit Survey
Beginning in Volume 71, The Mercer Law Review also publishes a Companion Edition of note-worthy student writing.
The Mercer Law Review has moved online.
- With Volume 72, we began the transition to an online only publication. Volume 73, 2021-2022, had two print issues, the Annual Survey of Georgia Law and the Eleventh Circuit Survey. Volume 74, 2022-2023 was completely online.
- Available online in our Digital Commons repository.
- Previous print books may be available and are $25.00 per copy.
- Contact us at :
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (478) 301-2613
- Address: Mercer Law Review, Mercer University School of Law, Macon, GA 31207
- Contact us at :