Career Services offers various resources to assist you with finding employment.
The Career Services Office uses BearBoard, a web-based interface powered by 12Twenty, to manage on-campus interviews (OCI), resume forwarding services, posting of employment opportunities, appointment scheduling, event reservations, and more! If you are seeking a job, you should be checking BearBoard frequently. First-year students receive access to BearBoard during Career Services orientation.
Mercer participates in a number of state, regional, and national job fairs. Access to apply is generally available through separate websites, unless otherwise instructed:
- Judicial Clerkship Job Fair/Resume Collection and the Public Sector Job Fair are available via Georgia Law School Consortium Symplicity
- Southeastern Minority Job Fair
- Equal Justice Works
Timelines for Relevant Opportunities—
- Equal Justice Works Public Interest Career Fair - October (Washington, D.C.)
- Public Sector Career Fair - February (Atlanta, GA)
- Judicial Clerkship Job Fair - January (Athens, GA)
- Patent Law Interview Program - August (Chicago, IL)
- Southeastern Intellectual Property Job Fair – August (Atlanta, GA)
- Southeastern Minority Job Fair - July (Atlanta, GA)
- Lavendar Law-August (Varies)
- National Black Prosecutors Association Job Fair—July (Varies)
- Hispanic National Bar Association’s Career Fair – September (Varies)
Be sure to consistently read the Career Services Newsletter and your email for information on other opportunities. Connect with us in the Mercer Law Career Services Group via Facebook and Instagram for reminders and other shared opportunities.