You value service over self. So do we.
At Mercer Law School, we are committed to our active-duty military, veterans and their families. Mercer University has been named a Military Friendly School, a "Best for Vets' college, and Georgia's First Public Heart University.
Active Military and Veteran Education Benefits for Law School:
- Post-9/11 "Forever" GI-Bill (Chapter 33) Benefits
- Transfer of Post-9/11 GI-Bill Benefits to Dependents (TEB)
- Yellow Ribbon Benefits
- Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB-AD)
- Fry Scholarship (Chapter 33)
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance (Chapter 35)
- Monthly Housing Allowance (MHA)
- Annual Books and Supplies Stipend
Get Started with VA Education Benefits at Mercer Law School
- Submit an application for admission to Mercer Law school. Indicate veteran status on your application.
- Complete the Veterans Online Application (VONAPP) (VA Form 22-1990) at benefits.va.gov for education and training benefits. The VA Regional Processing Office will promptly process your application and determine eligibility.
- If you are a transfer student, use VA Form 22-1995.
- If you are a survivor or dependent of a veteran, use VA Form-5490.
- For VOC-REHAB eligible veterans at 100% rate, use VA Form 28-1900.
Mercer Law School will submit enrollment verification and tuition/fees to the Department of Veterans Affairs. Tuition and fees for chapters 31 and 33 are paid directly to Mercer's Office of the Bursar. VA will send monthly payments for all other chapters (30, 35, 1606, 1607) to the students via direct deposit. If a student is eligible for other benefits (monthly housing allowance, books and supplies stipend, or rural benefit payment), they will be paid directly to the student via direct deposit.
Tracy Jackson, Law School Registrar
478-301-2620 | email@example.com
Marilyn Sutton, Assistant Dean of Admissions & Financial Aid
478-301-2429 | firstname.lastname@example.org