Bar Exam Topics
Georgia Bar Tested Subjects
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Federal Practice and Procedure
Georgia Essays (4)
- All 7 MBE Subjects
- Business Organizations
- Family Law
- Georgia Practice and Procedure
- Non-Monetary Remedies
- Professional Ethics
- Trusts, Wills and Estates
- Uniform Commercial Code (Articles 2, 3 & 9)
Other State Bar Exams:
*Alabama, Tennessee, Texas, North Carolina and South Carolina are Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) jurisdiction states.
Commerical Bar Prep Early Start Dates
- Access to the AMP modules covering the 25 most commonly tested subtopics on the MBE.
- A 100 question diagnostic MBE test (with answers and explanations)
- Also full exam analysis by Steve Palmer
- A Systematic Problem Solving lecture designed to teach students how to approach the MBE
- Overviews for all MBE subjects
- Outline overviews
- 1 hour or so of a mini-lecture designed to re-orient students with the material prior to the full-length lectures.
Includes: seven days of taped "foundation courses" (each tape is several hours) and 2100 multiple choice questions.
Themis Bar Review was developed by a team of bar review experts with a proven teaching methodology for you to succeed. Themis' utilizes the most updated e-Learning principles and cognitive science throughout all Law School and Bar Review courses. Driven by a convenient online platform with segmented on-demand lectures from elite law school professors, fully comprehensive outlines, thousands of practice questions, multiple check-point practice exams, a dedicated essay grader, and a personal study pacer, lead students down a sequential learning path to succeed on their bar exam. Themis is the only national bar review company to publish pass-rates in all jurisdictions where courses are offered. Themis also offers FREE resources for law students through the Law School Essentials and MPRE programs, including comprehensive outlines, lectures, practice questions and practice exams.