Mercer’s esteemed reputation and close-knit academic community draws students here. But it is usually what they see and feel during their visit that keeps them here. Considering that law school will be an investment of money, time, and focus, we strongly encourage you to visit our beautiful campus in the historic and affordable city of Macon, Georgia.
You are invited to join us at an Open House during the 2018-2019 year (RSVP by clicking the date you would like to register for below):
- Friday, October 5 – Open House
- Saturday, November 3 – Homecoming Open House
- Saturday, February 2 – Law Preview Day
- Friday, March 1 – Open House
- Friday, March 15 – Open House
- Friday, May 17 – Open House
All events include:
- Presentations from Admissions, Financial Aid, Career Services and Academic Success
- A student perspective of life at Mercer Law
- A mock class
- A tour of the Law School
- An opportunity to meet faculty and current students
If you prefer to make a private visit, we are happy to help you plan a trip to Mercer Law School and Macon. During your visit, you can take a tour of campus, talk to the Admissions Office, meet current students and faculty, and we will answer any questions you may have.
To schedule a private visit, please complete this form and we'll confirm your visit date and time via email. If you have any questions, feel free to call our admissions office at 478-301-2605 or email us at email@example.com.
Travel reimbursements may be available to assist with your visit. Please contact the Office of Admissions at (478) 301-2605 for additional information.
Planning Your Visit to Mercer
The Office of Admissions at Mercer Law is more than happy to help you plan your visit. While you’re here, you can take a tour of the school and observe a first-year class. Don’t hesitate to contact us at:
Physical Address: 1021 Georgia Ave., Macon, GA 31207