Office of the Registrar
- Spring 2016 Schedule
- Spring 2016 Exam Schedule
- Fall 2015 Master Schedule
- Fall 2015 Exam Schedule
- 2015-2016 Academic Calendar
- Book Lists
- Registration/Financial Aid Checklist for Stetson/Mercer Summer Abroad
- Registration/Financial Aid Checklist for Summer Abroad through Another Law School
All forms must be signed by the student or alumni and mailed to the following address:
Law School Registrar's Office
Attn: Patsy Crammer
1021 Georgia Ave.
Macon GA 31207
Transcript Request Form for Current Students & Alumni:
Students and alumni may request a transcript from the Registrar's Office. Each request must be signed and faxed or mailed to the Registrar's Office. For your convenience, you may use the form provided below.
Official copies of transcripts are those provided by the Registrar’s Office of Mercer University School of Law and mailed directly to a college, business, etc. in a sealed envelope.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1973 as amended, requires a student signature for each transcript request. Therefore, telephone requests cannot be honored.
Up to three transcripts at a time are free (with twenty-four hour processing time). Please see the fee structure for same day, overnight, and faxed copies listed on the bottom of the transcript request form. Transcripts will only be released for students or alumni who do not have an outstanding balance.
To request a transcript, print and fully complete a transcript request form and mail it to the address indicated or fax to 478-301-5900.
Other Forms for Current Students:
- Address Change Form
- Enrollment Certification Request Form
- Independent Research Form
- Name Change
- Notice of Resignation
- Request for a Letter of Good Standing
- Request to Add a Course After Add/Drop Deadline
- Request to Receive Degree in Absentia
- Request to Take Final Examination on Date Other Than Scheduled
- Request to Withdraw From Course After Add/Drop Deadline