Congratulations to the six Mercer Law School alumni who were named as members of the Fulton County Daily Report’s 2015 “On the Rise.” The Daily Report annually recognizes 40 Georgia lawyers under the age of 40 who are making a difference in the community. The candidates were selected not only for what they’ve achieved thus far, but also for what they’re likely to accomplish for the legal profession and for their respective communities in the future.
- Heather Calhoun (Law ’05), Division Lead Counsel - Aaron’s, Inc.
- Dustin Davies (Law ’11), Attorney - Hasty Pope
- Zachary McEntyre (Law ’06), Partner - King & Spalding
- Brent Savage Jr. (Law ’09), Attorney - Savage, Turner & Pinckney
- Brian R. Smith (Law ’06) Real Estate Partner - Arnall Golden Gregory
- Darrell Sutton (Law ’03) of Sutton Law Group